Re: [Debian] Kernel 3.12.9

BERTRAND Joël a écrit :
     This kernel is a SMP kernel. Is there any issue with this kernel ?

     With maxcpus=1, the same kernel boots fine.

Another strange bug. On one of my T1000, I cannot boot recent kernel. 2.6.30.9 boots fine, 2.6.38 doesn't. I have tried 3.12.9/UP and it hangs with :

mptbase: ioc0: WARNING - Issuing Reset from mpt_config!!

I have tried irqpool and pci=routeirq without success. Of course, hardware is not faulty, I have tested it.

	Regards,

	JB