Server SUN v210 and v240 to donate

Hi all,
Genoa University is divesting 1 SUN v240 and 4 v210. I don't know more as I don't have access to these machines. Could they be usefull for your work in any way?

A Genoa based no profit of which I'm a member can collect them, we need to reply by Monday morning to University. The the no profit can donate to Debian or single sparc porter.

Please email me directly as I'm not subscribed.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.