Re: Install failes in LDOM

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 09:43:13AM +0200, Rainer Herbst wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have seen several problem records with debian in a LDOM, so I am
> not sure is it supported quite well. Nevertheless I tried to install
> Wheezy 7.1 in a LDOM on a T5440 and get stuck during the
> installation.

I tried installation into LDOMs in September 2012 and, as you, found
it to be unusable. I reported it to upstream mailing list [0], but it
doesn't look like anyone is interested in fixing that.

[0] http://marc.info/?t=134839657800001&r=1&w=2

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org