FTBFS ruby-kgio, need help

Hello!

I'm packaging ruby gem kgio (ruby-kgio package) and almost every time
there problems with sparc architecture.

The latest problem is related to readv/writev functions. There two
releases of package (2.8.0-1, 2.8.1-1) which ftbfs, so the problem is
reproducible.

As you can see here [0] and there [1], the package was built without
problems on all official architectures and on bigger part of
unofficial, even on sparc64. But not on sparc.

I have no sparc pc and I'm not a DD to have access to porter boxes.
And afaik qemu does not support sparc properly.

I thought that problem is related to linux 2.6.32 as linux 2.6.37 has
some changes with readv/writev that make eglibc testsuit to fail, but
I was unable to reproduce failure with i386 and amd64.

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ruby-kgio
[1] http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=ruby-kgio&suite=sid