Re: Compiling vanilla kernel issues.

Hi.

Hmm, the same problem on two different boxes? What might be the difference
compared to my Ultra 60?

The Ultra 60 has Openboot 3, my Blades Openboot 4. What about the T2000?

I'm just setting up a Blade 100 as a dual boot test machine (Wheezy / Jessie),
maybee I should build the kernel there, too.

Regards,

   Hartwig