O: silo -- Sparc Improved LOader

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

[This message is bcc'd to submit@bugs.debian.org.]

Given that I'm no longer involved with sparc port and none of the other silo maintainers appear to be active (no replies to [0], sent over a month ago), I think the best course of action is to orphan silo.

There are currently no serious bugs that I know of, so it's mostly about keeping it reasonably up to date. Prospective maintainers should have access to sparc hardware to be able to do at least minimal testing, joining the 'debootloaders' project on Alioth (within which silo was previously maintained) is a good idea as well.

Cheers.

[0] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debootloaders-silo/2013-July/000084.html