Re: list of active sparc port maintainers

Hi,

I'm interested, have a good amount of Debian and generalised Linux
experience but not really any in porting specifically. I ran lenny on
a Sun Ultra 10 several years back (still have it somewhere) and have
between one and twenty-four Blade 100/150 machines coming in the next
month or two. (just need to receive reply from my university's IT
department)

So, like, I'll have the hardware soon and definitely have the desire
to learn, it's just I don't have the experience yet.

Not sure if this helps or not,
Alison