Re: Current and upcoming toolchain changes for jessie

On 14-06-13 21:11, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Wouter, Mikael: input on switching C/C++ to 4.8?

We don't have much data either way, do we?

I suppose it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I can't be sure. In
the past we've usually taken the plunge, and filed bugs if things go
really bad.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/