Re: Please try rebuilding imagemagick on sparc (2nd try)

Le 21 nov. 2012 23:59, "Philipp Kern" <pkern@debian.org> a écrit :

> Vincent,
>
> am Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:43:06AM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> >   gb imagemagick_8:6.7.7.10-5 . sparc
> >
> >   This FTBS has been hitting imagemagick sporadically without any
> > pattern, and never in a way related to code changes. I suspect it may
> > be a subtle toolchain bug, but as it is not very reproducible, there's
> > no simple way to dig into that. So far, rebuilding has always
> > succeeded, suggesting a small probability to trigger the bug.
>
> I'd guess some valgrind might be in order?

Valgrind does not work on sparc
And under other arch we do not found anything. I do not have an access to a porter box (dm), i will ask but i néed more information in order to reproduce

.moreover the ftbde is due to convert from graphicksmagica in this case used for converting icons. If we change for convert from imagemagick it also fail sporadically.

Likely the bug is under librsvg or in libc

Bastion