Re: Oracle Sun T5120 support getting better in debian 6.0.5 ?

On 08/01/2012 02:44 AM, Brig McCoy wrote:
> We've got one that we're not using... what would be involved in setting it up for use as a build/porter?

Best would be to have it somewhere at a location where we host Debian hardware
already. We want to avoid to have yet another hosting location :) Where is the
machine located? And would you be willing to give it out of your hands? Feel
free to reply to hardware-donations@debian.org instead.

Thanks,

Bernd