"No common CD-ROM drive was detected" from debian-6.0.5-sparc-netinst.iso

Hi, again

To get a feel how debain 6.0.5 runs on T5120, I decided to run it as
LDOM session first.

I was able to boot up from debian-6.0.5-sparc-netinst.iso but failed at step 3.

error message was like following

 No common CD-ROM drive was detected.

   │                                                                       │
   │ You may need to load additional CD-ROM drivers from removable media,  │
   │ such as a driver floppy. If you have such media available now, insert │
   │ it, and continue. Otherwise, you will be given the option to manually │
   │ select CD-ROM modules.                                                │
   │ Load CD-ROM drivers from removable media?                             │
   │     <Yes>                                                    <No>

Looking back at mailing thread archive a manual command need to be run
to add cdrom driver.

Can someone advise me the command to run from "Execute a shell" ?

tj
--
T.J. Yang