Re: Release testing and you

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 04:16:49PM -0300, gustavo panizzo <gfa> wrote:
> today i take the dust off my netra, to install debian on it
>
> i took the daily image of the d-i
> http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-sparc/20110106+b1/images/netboot/boot.img

As the date in the URL indicates, this is a *very* old image.

In order to get the dailies you should go to

in particular, for the netboot image:

http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/sparc/daily/netboot/

Daily installer images are not distributed via mirror network, so this
is the only place you can download it from.

Thanks for testing, please let me know if you encounter any problems.

And even if it's a success, please file an installation report.

The d-i alpha1 for wheezy should be available in a couple of days, if
you could test that it would be great as well.