Re: Any experience with Radeons on SPARC?

I got a GeForce MX 4000 to run OpenArena using a Sun Ultra 10. It crashes after a while, but when I first started, it didn't even really run X, much less full accelerated OpenGL.

What SPARC system are you using? I've found that while the GF4 worked, a  GeForce 8400GS didn't even get recognized via lspci -- signaling it isn't even active at the hardware level. The same was true however in Pentium-II/III machines -- it appears that they may lack sufficient power supplies or recent enough PCI standards to boot the cards. For those, I don't really think there is a fix. My Sun Blade 2500 could use the same GeForce 8400 GS that the Ultra 10 couldn't detect (although I found the 8400 GS to be less stable).

If you are getting DRM/DRI errors, then definitely report them to appropriate mailing lists directly.