gcc problems on stalder

Hi,

I've had a few packages fail to build on the new buildd stalder.
2 example logs are icewaesel:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=iceweasel&arch=sparc&ver=10.0.3esr-3

It includes messages like: "The bug is not reproducible, so it is
likely a hardware or OS problem."

It has always build fine on the other buildds, so I'm assuming
that as gcc tells me, it's a hardware or OS problem.

Those builds where first with -j32, then with -j8, that is
setting DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS to parallel=32.

All other sparc buildds run with parallel=2 and I've never seen
them having a problem.  All others also only have 2 CPUs.

stadler has this in /proc/cpuinfo:
cpu             : UltraSparc T1 (Niagara)
fpu             : UltraSparc T1 integrated FPU
pmu             : niagara
prom            : OBP 4.30.3 2009/06/08 13:29
type            : sun4v
ncpus probed    : 32
ncpus active    : 32

So my question is, is this some known problem, like for instance a
kernel problem that randomly does something wrong that's triggered
by having many proceses using much cpu time?

Or maybe a hardware problem, for instance I'm heating things up
too much
using so many processes?

Or something else?

PS: Please CC me, I'm not on the list.