New SILO available for testing

Hello,

I've built a new SILO package, which contain upstream fixes for bug
#655897 (failure to build from source with recent versions of
e2fslibs). I would appreciate some early testing before I upload it to
unstable. You can find the new package (both source and binary) at

http://www.wooyd.org/silo/

It works for me, but there is always a chance that as a result of
installing it your system may become unbootable, so you should only
test it if you are comfortable with recovering from situations like
that.

If I don't hear that something is horribly broken with the new
package, I'll upload it to unstable in the middle of next week.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC