Re: UltraSPARC T3 kernel patches

From: David Miller <davem@davemloft.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:13:45 -0800 (PST)

> From: Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org>
> Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:39:11 +0000
>
>> Thanks for testing. I've committed a fix to Debian kernel svn repo
>> which will add mpt2sas to installer udebs with next kernel upload.
>> I'll let you know once it makes it into the daily installer images.
>
> Thanks a lot.

Since starting tomorrow I won't be physically around my T3 machine
for 2 months, I downloaded today's image and the mpt2sas addition
hasn't show up yet.

I won't be until mid-March before I can test install images again
since I don't want to be physically away from the machine if something
goes really wrong and I can't even reset or power cycle it remotely
via the ILOM.