Re: Unofficial Squeeze installer image available

Hi Jurij,

The default installer hangs. So I am testing your installer on a v440
with bootp now. All look clear to me. But next the installer is
complaining that there are no kernel modules for this kernel in the
mirror available anymore. Are the mirror's meanwhile updated and do i
need a newer image to let me install? Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

Frans van Berckel