Configuring QLogic QLA4010c on Debian on Sparc

Hello All,

So I have a QLA4010c on my V240 running Debian. Debian seems to have picked the existance of the adapter in the machine and pre-loaded some kernel modules already:

# lsmod | grep -i qla
qla4xxx                58248  0
scsi_transport_iscsi    34328  1 qla4xxx
scsi_mod              167432  6 sd_mod,libata,sym53c8xx,qla4xxx,scsi_transport_spi,scsi_transport_iscsi

But I need to setup an IP address and obviously other configuration for it to be able to see the LUNs/ Volume etc on the SAN it's connected to. On the QLogic website, there are only rpms available for the SANSurfer configuration utility. Or they have the .Z files for Solaris. Does anyone happen to have experience with configuring these bad boys on Debian?

Any help/guiadance will be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks so much. So far the Debian community has been stellar in helping out :)

Cheers,
\R