Overwritten ALOM runtime image during Debian Net install - HELP :(

Hi All,

We think we have ruined the image that comes with the SC or something but we were trying to install Debian Linux on this V240. On the OBP we typed

ok boot new linux root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=10.1.3.1:/mnt/iso ip=10.1.3.11:10.1.3.1:10.1.3.254:255.255.255.0:SPARC01

Where:
/mnt/iso is where we mounted the Debian ISO via lofiadm
10.1.3.11 is the IP we wanted to assign this machine
etc.

After it went through this, we got a lot of garbage on the screen. So we recycled power (Cold reboot) the machine and now this happens:

ALOM BOOTMON v1.5.1
ALOM Build Release: 001
Reset register: e0000000 EHRS ESRS LLRS

ALOM POST 1.0

Dual Port Memory Test, PASSED.

TTY External - Internal Loopback Test
TTY External - Internal Loopback Test, PASSED.

TTYC - Internal Loopback Test
TTYC - Internal Loopback Test, PASSED.

TTYD - Internal Loopback Test
TTYD - Internal Loopback Test, PASSED.

Memory Data Lines Test
Memory Data Lines Test, PASSED.

Memory Address Lines Test
Slide address bits to test open address lines
Test for shorted address lines
Memory Address Lines Test, PASSED.

Memory Parity Test
Memory Parity Test, PASSED.

Boot Sector FLASH CRC Test
Boot Sector FLASH CRC Test, PASSED.

Return to Boot Monitor for Handshake
ALOM POST 1.0
Status = 00007fff

Returned from Boot Monitor and Handshake

Clearing Memory Cells
Memory Clean Complete

½ç
Gûb
¢
¼

röÂC¬
¥
*

¤D¦î

($
ؽ
C0

ÑbCÏÀ¤èÜäC8Á8

Please help! We're actually not physically at the server and it's sitting 10,000 miles away. We have access to remote power boot and a serial access into the machine however.

Thank you in advance