Re: Debian daily image isn't bootable on sparc

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:00:51PM +0100, Jurij Smakov wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 10:20:38PM +0200, Alexander Vlasov wrote:
> > Thank you very much!
> >
> > If you need any help with testing on a wide range of sparc hardware,
> > don't hesitate to contact me.
>
> Yeah, the images are too large. If I delete some random stuff from
> initrd, I can make them boot again. We'll need to figure out what we
> can safely remove without affecting functionality.

I've uploaded a new version of netcfg (1.70) yesterday, dropping
wireless support on sparc, and the daily netboot image is now under
the magic 10MB limit and booting again.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org