hiredis FTBFS on sparc

Hi,

the package "hiredis" is failing to build on sparc because of test
failures and I can't understand why.

The tests are run against a local redis instance listening on
127.0.0.1:6379 but on sparc the connections get refused:

    Testing against TCP connection (127.0.0.1:6379):
    Connection error: Connection refused
    make[2]: *** [test] Error 1

Given that sparc is the only architecture where this happens, I disabled
the tests on it in the last upload, but I'd like to find a better solution
if possible.

Any clue on why this happens only on sparc? Am I doing something wrong?

Full build logs at [0] and [1] (the package never built on sparc with the
tests enabled).

Thanks

P.S. Please CC me since I'm not subscribed to this list.

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=hiredis&arch=sparc&ver=0.10.0-1&stamp=1309300018
[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=hiredis&arch=sparc&ver=0.10.1-2&stamp=1309770719

--
perl -E'$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'