Re: Please add IGB to installer kernel modules

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 03:43:09PM -0700, David Miller wrote:

> Niagara-T3 systems use Intel IGB 82576 network devices as the on-board
> ethernet.
>
> Therefore the IGB driver is necessary for network installs.
>
> Please turn on CONFIG_IGB for the debian installer kernel on sparc.
>
> Thank you.

These drivers (igb/igbvf) are already enabled in the 3.0.0-1 kernel
package, recently uploaded to unstable.	I'll make necessary installer
changes next week, once I'm back from vacation.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC