Re: [http://wiki.debian.org/Sparc64] multistrap problem

> Hi,
>
> I was started to testing Sparc64 port of Debian for several months ago.
> When squeeze comes out something was changed and now I can't bootstrap
> Sparc64 port too.

>   liblocale-gettext-perl : PreDepends: perlapi-5.10.1 but it is not
> installable
> E: Broken packages
> apt download failed. Exit value: 100
> netra:~#
>
> How can I resolve this false dependency?
>
> Cheers,
> Tibor

Hi Tibor,

True, I have seen this error some week a go, as well. I wasn't able te
solve the problem, but found out there a switch going on perl 5.12 now.

http://packages.debian.org/sid/liblocale-gettext-perl

Good to know they did build the sparc64 version in the past weeks.

http://packages.debian.org/sid/perl

It's about the tasksel depending on liblocale-gettext-perl.

Hope someone is able to step in, to check what goes on in ports.

http://wiki.debian.org/PerlMaintenance

Thanks,

Frans van Berckel