QLA4010c

What's the trick to getting a Qlogic 4010c working with Debian SPARC?

The kernel driver enumerates the HBA, but I don't know how to configure
the IP address, LUN targets, other parms.  This was done with a Qlogic
GUI tool under Solaris.

Do a need to simply create a conf file in /etc/ and populate it with the
parms?  Is there a doc showing what the syntax for such a conf file is?
 Or do I simply need to echo some values into parms in /sys/ somewhere?

Qlogic doesn't offer a Linux/SPARC binary package (nor source) of their
configuration tool, only Linux x86, and Solaris SPARC.

Thanks.

--
Stan