Debian in T2000 logical domain

Hi,

I tried to install Debian testing in a logical domain on Sun Fire T2000
and I hit a problem - the installer didn't detect that it was running
inside a LDom and didn't load sunvdc and sunvnet kernel modules. In turn
it was unable to find the CD, disk and network. I managed to load them
in from the shell and return back to the installer. The rest of the
installation went on fine, however the generated initramfs image didn't
include these modules either leaving the system unable to boot. I fixed
that too by rebuilding the initramdisk but it would be nice if this
little thing was looked after in the installer. Other than that thanks
for your work on making Linux available on Sparc platform!

Michal