SunBlade 2500 & XVR1200

Hi,

I've finally decided to leave Solaris 10 and, without a clear future
of OpenSolaris, all my friends ahve suggetsed to try Debian SPARC.
I've just installed Lenny on my SunBlade 2500 and at the first boot
the screen is showing vertical stripes. I can see the background logo
and the login menu, but it is too foggy. Many of the threads in the
sparc list are focussed on XVR500, XVR100 and XVR600, no mention of
XVR1200 (chipset 3DLabs Wildcat).
Probably I have to change the output resolution of the XVR 1200, but I
don't have experience enough on specific tools to check my current
configuration and how to fix the trouble (the output of the graphics
card is on a SAMSUNG LCD P2450H - 24", Hor. Sync. 30-81 Hz, Vert.
Sync. 50-75 Hz, Resolution 1920x1080 at 60 Hz - correctly driven on
Solaris 10).

Thanks,
Maurizio