Ultra Enterprise 450 available (Belgium)

Hi,

If you need a Ultra Enterprise 450 for any free software related
activity, and you're within driving distance from Alken, Belgium,
contact me.

It has one CPU installed, I think 1GB RAM (I could be wrong here), and
four 9GB disks (I could be wrong about the capacity).

There's also some sparc32 stuff (SS20, SS5, SS2, a few others I don't
remember. I can check if you need details), and some extra disks with
SCA connector and Sun bracket.

If I get no response here, I'll be forced to offer the things to
non-debian people, so think carefully!

Frank