Xorg on Debian SPARC

Blade 100, integrated graphics.  Stable crashes when starting X, every time.

Testing and unstable work, but there are strange dotted lines all over
the screen.  I have messed with the various options for xorg.conf,
none of them make it go away.

Works perfectly in OpenBSD/FreeBSD, for some reason.

If anyone can help, great.  But I'm kind of assuming this isn't going
to be easily solvable.  I'm also looking for recommendations of SPARC
system/video card combinations that do work with Xorg on Debian "out
of the box".

Thanks.