Re: console handover: boot [earlyprom0] --> real [tty0]

i try with your sugest site

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer

i have a same error !

console handover: boot [earlyprom0] --> real [tty0]

regards
philo

Jurij Smakov a écrit :
On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 09:47:25PM +0100, philo wrote:
hi

I would like to install debian R5 on a Sun Blade 150 blade.
ok boot cdrom
choise install with mode expert
silo start and kernel
but all stop a this ligne
console handover: boot [earlyprom0] --> real [tty0]

This problem has been reported before, and I encountered it myself on my SunBlade 1000. Unfortunately, we were not able to figure out the root cause, but the good news is that with recent kernels it works again. You might want to try one of the installer images from
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer

Note that it will install squeeze, the not-yet-released version of Debian.

Best regards,