Re: Debian on SPARC T2+?

Dear List

I have successfully installed Debian Squeeze on a Sun T5440 (Sun Sparc
T2+ processor). The installer just doesn't have the right network driver
included, so there is no network available during installation. The
correct kernel modul is "niu". After booting into the installed Linux,
the driver is there and configuration has to be done by hand.

Regards, Adrian.