DM access to sparc porter boxes for bug fixing

Hello all,

Would it be possible to give me access to a sparc porter box? I'm a DM
and a current NM applicant that has signed the DMUP and DSC [1]. I'm
working on a bug [2] which upstream has submitted a patch for, but
neither they nor I have access to a sparc machine to test it.

The package is in contrib (experimental), but the next version will be
in main - so I'd like to get working on this bug early. This is not an
RC bug for squeeze since it in experimental.

Thank you.

my login is showard-guest on alioth and my public SSH key is below [3]
(it's the same as my alioth ssh key)

Regards,
Scott

[1] https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=showard314%40gmail.com
[3]
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA42jqelkLd48e5nGxTBpb+8NaMVhspz4xhVyr+rGthd6To7rUUXsORvb9c404yl2Mn9MnRZsUY3+NDcgYLlfmg1lQW2W0sFfirVLlPb0wZZ7DIaWc1urhoGfAFusDahFhKMYt8VIMqBNIFHGRY3qzZ1cA3jelUcGSEq7jvojkjlA21Yjey0hbpXZGKNv7BNjgebvWSDcKrehlIz3RcFxsIvfkX3TV96mW5VK8pvpgw8bjS+ooKVTOxOrb83B4g9Bs+IFqxrMPwcv1VQYe5F0VpenfNCAbWU+T3YEi816vk1omdoXQMUbVj+TgbQzp09j6Obdmi+kk1IxqntPmKdZwnw==
showard@s-desktop