Report of latest SILO failure on Ultrasparc 10

Hello,

In http://bugs.debian.org/589891 Axel Beckert reports that the latest
SILO in sid (1.4.14+git20100228-1) does not work on his Ultrasparc 10
box. Can anyone with the same hardware confirm this? It works fine on
my machine and so far I haven't seen any failure reports like this.

If you are willing to test, simply upgrade to the latest sid and
report whether your machine still boots. A report of a fresh install
on Ultrasparc 10 would also be an interesting data point (note that
due to a partitioner bug all partitions are currently created in size
multiple of 16G - see http://bugs.debian.org/579948 for details).

Best regards.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org