free/pick up: Compaq Proliant Intel server hardware, Sun Enterprise 220 R sparc, SunBlade 2000 sparc and more. Tilburg University, The Netherlands

Bonjour,

Tilburg University in the Netherlands wants to get rid of a big pile of
computer server hardware.  It's free for anybody who's willing to arrange
transportation.

Currently available:

HP Proliant server-hardware:

- Compaq Proliant ML 350 Intel Pentium III "murdock"
- Compaq Proliant ML 350 Intel Pentium III "pong"
- Compaq Proliant ML 350 Intel Pentium III Xeon "scriptix"
- Compaq Proliant ML 570 Intel Pentium III Xeon "kruskal"
- Compaq Proliant 6400 R Intel Pentium III Xeon "shan"
- Compaq Proliant 6400 R Intel Pentium III Xeon "tian"

- Compaq Storageworks RA 4100 diskcabinet
- Compaq fiberchannel switch for SAN

Sun server-hardware:

- Sun Enterprise 220 R sparc "kubsu5"
- SunBlade 2000 sparc
- one more Sun sparc server
- and one more

- StorEDGE A 1000 disk cabinet "kubsu5"
- StorEDGE L 400 disk cabinet

Digital hardware:

- TZ 887 tape cabinet

If you're interested in any of this stuff, reply to lis-unix-hardware@uvt.nl
(Reply-To set).  If you plan to use the machine for Free Software work, you'll
get a priority handling :)  Hint: I and my 5 colleagues like pie ("taart en
vlaai").

In your reply, mention which hardware item you'd like.  The stuff is at the
Tilburg University campus.  You can come to pick stuff up monday till friday
from 9:00 till 17:30.  Please mention at which time you can be at the campus.
Be quick!

Groeten,

Joost

--