Re: <power save [ input 1 ]>

Hi,
i must buy serial cable RS232, and connect to a notebook for acces to obp ?

regards
philo

philo a écrit :

hi,
i don't have rs232 cable, can i switch an jumper on motherboard ?

regards
phil

Ross Halliday a écrit :
Are you able to connect to the ttya port on the rear? The output is
likely being sent to a serial console

---
Ross Halliday
Network Operations