Where are the OpenVZ kernels?

Hi,

I've been running OpenVZ on sparc with a kernel compiled from the
Debian kernel sources + Debian openvz patch. I have partially
upgraded to Lenny, but I can't find the new openvz stuff.

According to the reease notes,
http://www.de.debian.org/releases/stable/sparc/release-notes/ch-whats-new.en.html#kernel-packaging
it seems like I should be able to get prebuilt openvz kernel
images, but I can't find them. Based on the packages available on
amd65/sid I would expect a package named something like
linux-image-2.6.26-2-openvz-sparc64. Is there some reason these
packages aren't being built on sparc?

Thanks,
Ivan

PS: Sorry I wasn't following testing on sparc...