X on Ultra5 with Debian Lenny 5.0.3

Hi All,

I inherited a Sun Ultra5 from work after a clean out and I immediately
upgraded the HDD from 9GB to 40GB and installed Debian Lenny 5.0.3 from
the xfce + lxde install desk.

I have had to remove the S30gdm link or the machine freezes up at boot
time. I assume this is due to the famous kernel / x.org bug
(http://bugs.debian.org/500358) that was fixed back at kernel 2.6.26-11.

I cannot find the 2.5.26-11 kernel, and I'm guessing that is because
'sid' has moved on (now up to 2.6.3x kernels) and I think I found a
reference to the 'workaround' being reversed because it broke PCIe
based SPARCs.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a working kernel for my Ultra5, so I
can have Debian with X running sometime soon :)

Thanks,

Collin