Re: debian unusable on niagara

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:57:12AM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org>
> Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:54:07 +0100
>
> > The bug I've mentioned, and which should be resolved in this image, is
> > http://bugs.debian.org/504721. I see, however, that we never got a
> > confirmation from the original reporter that the fix worked on his machine
> > (it did work for mine).
>
> So what is your system exactly?  Is it a niagara box?

It's a SunBlade 1000, but the symptoms described in this bug (reporter's box
was Niagara) were the same on it, so I assumed that fixing it for my box fix
it for Niagara as well (which is not necessarily true).
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC