IPMI/Similar tools for Debian on sparc

We're currently running a number of T1000s in production running Debian.
One of them has just started exhibiting a memory issue, as reported by the
LOM system.
The system is supported by Sun on a hardware basis, but they want some
output from the LOM controller, however, I can't find a reasonable way in
which to do so.

Are there any ipmi-like tools for sparc architecture running under Debian
to retrieve the status of this DIMM to report back to Sun?

I've discovered openhpi but try as I might, I can't find a way to get the
component listing for all FRUs in the system with it. I can get some sensor
levels, but nothing that would be useful for my support call.

Can anyoen advise?

Thank you in advance,

Andrew Nicols

--
Systems Developer

e: andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk
im: a.nicols@jabber.lancs.ac.uk
t: +44 (0)1524 5 10147

Lancaster University Network Services is a limited company registered in
England and Wales. Registered number: 4311892. Registered office:
University House, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW