robust mutexes

I'm not sure that this problem is debian specific, but glibc developers
recommend to ask questions about the library at distro-specific place
first...

Since version 2.4 glibc supports robust mutexes. They work fine for me in x64
linux (and both x64/sparc solaris). But an attempt to use them on sparc with
debian linux (Linux x1 2.6.26-2-sparc64 #1 Sat Mar 28 08:25:47 UTC 2009
sparc64 GNU/Linux) causes segfault. Removing robust attribute makes it work
fine.

Before providing other details I want to know - is it correct place to discuss
such problems?

Alex.