Re: X in lenny: 'cannot run in ramebuffer mode'

you inserted the line BusID "SBUS:/SUNW,ffb@1e,o" into your xorg.conf - where did you get that, exactly?
I want to try the same (and see if it does me any good), but I'm not sure my card has the same busID.

I guess, a bug report xserver-xorg-video-all would make sense, would you write one? (since you can probably sdescribe the problem more precisely than me)

regards, Martin