Re: X/GDM fails on Ultra 10 w/ Creator 3D under Lenny

Chris Andrew wrote:
I have exactly the same problem from an install today.

I've got the same problem on a U1 with cgsix that was running Lenny (KDE desktop) without problems until I did a routine upgrade a few days ago.

This appears affect not only the local screen but also VNC servers and XDMCP, so the machine is effectively a brick.

Has anybody raised a bug?

If there's a way of reverting the offending change can somebody post a URL or an idiot's guide please.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk