Re: Fix found

severity 500358 grave
Thanks

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 06:24:57PM +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> As this affects a major part of all SPARC machines, I really think this is release
> critical and the bug severity should be upgraded again. If you don't disagree strongly
> I will upgrade it in the next days.

OK, since there was no opposition and there is still no explaination on
why this bug was donwgraded in the first place I'm upgrading it back to the
initial severity.

What's the best way forward on this issue? I'm a bit hesitant on just preparing
an NMU for the kernel, for obvious reasons. It would much prefer it, if a member
of the kernel team would take care of appling the patch.

Are the changes currently in SVN targeted at lenny or not? If it helps I could prepare
an NMU patch complete with changelog entry and everything.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.