Re: Netra 20 problem

On Feb 5, 2008 11:35 AM, César García <celord@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry, for not to say that I was there since the beginning, my fault.

2008/2/5, Ove Ridé <nitro2k01@gmail.com>:
On 04/02/2008, César García <celord@gmail.com> wrote:
>      Hi guys, I am having a problem with a netra 20 server.. with 1GB RAM, I
> can boot from cdrom, but after hitting ENTER for starting the installation,
> the system gets stuck.
Have you tried booting over a serial console with no screen attached?

/Didrik Madheden

-----BEGIN 2ROT13 MESSAGE-----
Low Bitrate Netlabel: <http://flb.gg8.se/>
Blog:
<http://gameboygenius.8bitcollective.com/>
SKRIVA på Lysator. Ditt Ahrvid-fria alternativ: