Boot-net to install Blade 1000

Hi all.
In previous days I wrote to heve hints to solve a problem on my blade 1000. I solved it, but remain few doubts.
When one try to install by boot-net on a blade 1000, the installation doesn't
recognize the qlogic card, this is because the firmware is not free and
debian doesn't put it in the installation system. It's necessary to stop
installation and, by wget, download firmware-qlogic.
After downloaded the firmware I don't know how to use it: I think it's
necessary to install it but how? What is the correct istruction to do this?
On "release note" I read that it's necessary to use udpkg, but:
udpkg -i firmware-qlogic
doesn't work.
The correct version is in:
http://packages. debian.org/firmware-qlogic?
When peple has been able to install, it's possible to call again the installation and by qla2xxx
module, to go on.
In the release note of system installation this thing is so soft that
really I don't understand it :(

The second problem is a workaround to solve my problem.
When appears the silo prompt it's possible to call a particular version of
linux image, but if it necessary to call initrd.img too, what is the
correct sintassi of the instruction?
Sorry for the long message, cheers
Antonio

Antonio Madesani