Re: Sparc Classic 4.

Forgive me posting information about other distros, but 32-bit Sparc
support can be found at the following:

http://www.splack.org/

http://wiki.auroralinux.net/wiki/ & http://auroralinux.org/

If you are prepared to look at BSD, http://www.netbsd.org/ and
http://www.openbsd.org/ support 32-bit.

As I say, forgive this post, but this looks like somebody similar to
myself who is still wanting to run a distro on old hardware.

Many thanks,

Chris.