Re: Sun documentation resources

Ludovic Courtès napsal(a):
Hi,

Time passed...

Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org> writes:

While attending Debconf8, I've met with Barton George, Sun's group manager for free and open source software. He pointed out the new documentation resource Sun have set up to assist open source developers in supporting Sun hardware:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/FOSSdocs/Home

If you would like to see some document not mentioned there, please let me know, and I can pass the information on to him.

That's good news!

It even mentions SunPCi cards, although only the specs of the latest
version are available (FWIW I have a SunPCi "Penguin" here).

Thanks!

Ludo'.

May be documentation about envctrl on E250 and E450 will be interested too.

			Thanks
				Dan