Re: http://release.debian.org/lenny/arch_qualify.html

Josip Rodin schrieb am Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008 um 10:27:14 +0200:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 10:22:44AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 03:03:41PM +0200, Joerg Friedrich wrote:
> > > I just noticed, that sparc is 'at risk' not to be released with lenny
> > > according to http://release.debian.org/lenny/arch_qualify.html.
> > >
> > > Maybe someone with knowledge of the sparc-buildd could update the
> > > Section "Archive coverage and Autobuilder support"
> > >
> > > AFAICS spontini.d.o is building unstable. so there is a
> > > buildd redundency. :-)
> >
> > IIRC the problem is security - we have lebrun and spontini in operation,
> > but the release team want a dedicated machine for security builds,
> > I've been asked provide another machine recently along those lines.
>
> Oh, but I see now the point of your last comment - our re-qualification page
> still says that spontini can't build unstable. bzed, I thought some kernel
> of yours was running there for a while now?

yes, sorry, I'm not a native speaker.

Btw. one annoying thing about the two sparc buildd's is that spontini
(the much slower machine) often picks up very large packages like
openoffice.org. is it possible to have some kind of priority?

--
Jörg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.