Re: Sun Leo (ZX)

Robert Reif wrote:
I have the leo driver working now on my ss20. I have one minor issue to work out before submitting it to davem. I should be submitting it in the next few days.

Well done- I'm impressed (and grateful :-). I'd started looking at the most recent kernel version since I could see significant changes but got bogged down in the build, then had to work on other things- please could I have a copy of the file or patch so I can show the E4500 working here with decent graphics (best sent to address below to avoid spam filters).

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk