Re: Linux boot hangs

Alexander Vlasov wrote:

Sorry if it looks like I disregard the dump. I understand its importance, but I
can't copy it so I preferred not to confuse anyone with wrong data. I'll try to
make a photo, since I have no idea how to copy it in more correct manner.

The classic way is to not connect a keyboard in which case OBP uses the serial port. However I can't comment on whether kernel messages during installation are rerouted, best thing is to try.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk