New SILO available for testing

Hi,

SILO is currently being built with a non-standard compiler (gcc-4.1),
and we would like to transition to standard one (gcc-4.3) before the
release. I've rebuilt SILO with gcc-4.3, the updated package is
available at http://www.wooyd.org/debian/silo. If you have a chance,
please try it out, and report any problems. Even though it works for
me, there is a chance that you will end up with an unbootable system,
so don't use it on systems you care about.

If no major problems are discovered, I'll upload it to unstable next
weekend.

Thanks.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org